We made a recipe by combining three of our favorite desserts…salted caramel, truffles, and cookie dough! Introducing Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Truffles. Aside from being eggless and gluten-free,¬†this delicious delight¬†needs only 5 ingredients to make. So go ahead, eat dessert after dinner…and do it guilt free!
- 1 cup almond, cashew, or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (or replace with 2 scoops of desired protein powder) pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar free caramel syrup
- 1 Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Detour Simple bar (roughly chopped)
- In a food processor, add almond/peanut/cashew butter, coconut flour, (or protein powder), salt, vanilla extract, and syrup. Blend on high until dough comes together.
- Carefully remove blade and stir in chopped Detour bar.
- Divide and portion into truffles if desired with a small ice cream scoop or melon baller. Place on a tray or baking sheet and place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden.
Serving Size 1 tablespoon