Nothing says fall like pumpkin right?¬† If you‚Äôre in the mood for an easy to make, simply delicious pumpkin snack, check out this four step recipe. Unlike traditional cookie type bars, these require no fancy equipment or tools and are a breeze to whip up when you are pressed for time and want a sweet treat!
- 1 1/2 cup graham crackers (finely crushed)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Chocolate Chip Caramel Detour Simple bar (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment
- In a small bowl, combine graham crackers, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice,
and melted butter. Mix until crumbly. Press into the bottom of the pan. Top with
chopped Detour bar, walnuts, and shredded coconut.
- Combine pumpkin, egg, sweetened condensed milk, and cinnamon in a large
bowl or stand mixer. Beat on high until smooth. Pour over crust with toppings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and topping is set.
Per Serving (1 bar)