- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken or beef stock
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or arrow root powder 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb thinly sliced beef shoulder or flank steak 1 1/2 lb broccoli
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT beef and broccoli to a large bowl. Once thoroughly mixed, add thinly sliced beef.¬† Toss to coat.
- Add contents to a crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Stir in broccoli and let cook an additional 10-15 minutes until softened. Serve over rice and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Per Serving 1¬†cup