Recipe by @peanutbutterpluschocolate
- 1 Detour SMART¬ģ Cookie Dough Bar
- ¬ĺ cup almond flour
- ¬ľ cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. butter melted (can sub with coconut oil)
- ¬Ĺ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ¬ľ cup fat free cream cheese
- ¬ľ cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 3 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. sugar free maple syrup or sticky syrup
- 2-3 tsp. almond milk
Directions (Makes 12 servings)
- Pre-heat oven to 300f and prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- Prepare crust by mixing together the almond flour and oat flour. Melt butter and milk together then stir mixture into the flours. Mix together using a fork until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into a ball then press it evenly into the bottom of the pan creating a thin layer of crust. Bake for 6-7 minutes and let cool completely.
- Prepare your cheesecake by blending all ingredients together until smooth. Pour cheesecake over crust and use a spatula to smooth.
- Cut your DETOUR Cookie Dough SMART Bar into 20 small pieces and roll them into balls. Drop the cookie dough balls over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix all chocolate ingredients together and use a spoon to drizzle over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 2 hours before cutting into 12 bars and serving.