This recipe combines three quintessential, mouth-watering flavors without the added sugar. We swapped out the low (to no) nutritional value, traditional baking ingredients for greek yogurt, almond milk, protein powder, and of course a Detour Simple Bar. Check this out…you‚Äôll be glad you did.
- 3/4 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup peanut flour or powdered peanut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener of choice
- 1 Caramel Peanut Detour Simple bar
2 tablespoons Sugar Free Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a muffin pan (24) with non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except Detour bar and optional caramel) in a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth and well incorporated.¬† Stir in chopped Detour bar.
- Divide batter evenly in muffin pan (3/4 full). Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle with sugar free caramel sauce and extra Detour Simple bar pieces if desired.
Per Serving 1¬†muffin