Chocolate Chip Caramel PopsiclesSeptember 19, 2016 Recipes
Recipe by @peanutbutterpluschocolate
Ingredients (Makes 3 Servings)
- 2 bananas, ripe
- ¬Ĺ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ¬Ĺ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Detour Lower Sugar Chocolate Chip Caramel Bar, chopped
- Place the bananas, greek yogurt and milk in blender on high until smooth.
- Distribute 1/2 of the chopped bar between three popsicle molds.
- Fill molds with mixture and sprinkle remaining bar at the bottom of each popsicle.
- Place popsicles in the freezer. After 30 minutes insert a popsicle stick into each and return to the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- To remove popsicles, place mold under warm water for 30 seconds.