Caramel Peanut Stuffed Peanut CookiesJune 9, 2017 Recipes
Recipe by @peanutbutterpluschocolate
Ingredients (Makes 8 Servings)
- ¬ĺ cup plus 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- ¬ľ cup coconut flour
- ¬Ĺ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¬Ĺ tsp. baking powder
- 1 Detour Simple Caramel Peanut full size bar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap bars and cut them into 16 evenly sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. Add remaining ingredients and mix using a fork until a dough forms.
- Separate dough into 16 evenly sized balls.
- Place a bar piece in the center of 8 of the dough balls and then cover with another ball. Roll the dough balls together until they form 1 large ball. You should end up with 8 large cookie dough balls with bar pieces in the center.
- Using a wet fork (to keep from sticking), press down on the balls until they are just slightly flattened.
- Bake cookies for 6-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Serving Size: 1 Cookie