- 1lb ground turkey or pork
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon breakfast seasoning blend ((1/2 tsp each sage, thyme, parsley, nutmeg))
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup roughly chopped spinach
- 8oz cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brown sausage in a large pan under medium heat. Let cool.
- Add all dry ingredients to a small bowl, mix well, set aside.
- Add eggs to the bowl or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat eggs on high for 1 minutes until light and fluffy. Drizzle in melted butter. Turn mixer to low and slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Stir in cooked ground meat, spinach, and cheddar cheese. Mix well until evenly distributed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, divide and portion sausage balls and place onto prepared baking sheet. Cook for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
Per Serving 1 bite