Here‚Äôs a recipe that will keep your diet off the naughty list. Apple Pie Protein Cheesecakes puts a healthy twist on two of the holiday season‚Äôs favorite desserts. This quick, easy recipe packs a whole lot of flavor and a solid source of protein‚Ä¶Why let apple pie and cheesecake make you feel guilty, when this recipe is 100% guilt-free?
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded apple
- 1 ‘Apple Cinnamon’ Detour SMART bar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, protein powder, egg, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until smooth. Stir in shredded apples. Set aside.
- Place Detour SMART bar in the microwave and heat for 10 seconds. Divide into 3 equal portions and press each piece into the bottom of silicon molds or cupcake tin.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until middle of cheesecakes are just set, do not over bake.
- Top with apple and caramel if desired.
1 Cheesecake Per Serving
Calories: 269 cal